2 TBSP salt
1/4 cup vege oil
1/3 cup sugar
3 1/2 cup bread flour
3 1/2 cup hot water
*****
2 TBSP yeast
5 Cup bread flour
Mix together the first 5 ingredients, then add yeast and then 5 cup flour a little at a time in a KitchenAid mixer. Mix for 5 min. Preheat oven to 375*. Pour 1/4 vege oil onto cookie sheet. Put dough onto oiled cookie sheet and form dough into 3 equal balls rolling the dough in the oil to keep from sticking. Spray 3 bread pans wiht pan and place dough into each pan and cover with a clean cloth. Let rise until double about 30 to 40 minutes depending on the weather. Bake for 27 min.
I just made this bread and it is a really good recipe but it did seem pretty salty to me, I think I might just do 1 or 1 1/2 TBSP of salt next time.
ReplyDelete